The FUSE project will provide a well researched collection of GPU tools and libraries to use with VL.Stride:
- Domain specific high level node collections
- Distance Fields & Raymarching
- Procedural Geometry
- Textures and Materials
- A domain agnostic set of nodes and helpers for patching GPU logic
- A clean collection of abstract shader functions that can be easily referenced for coders
Intended to benefit the community and wider ecosystem:
- Free and opensource
- Well documented
- Produced in collaboration with the VVVV group to iterate and improve on the core shaderbased workflows and approaches of VL.Stride
Watch a recording of the presentation or download the PDF of the presentation and read about the latest updates of the project.
Funds from these sponsorships are governed by Natan Sinigaglia & Kyle McLean, core developers of the FUSE project.