The FUSE project will provide a well researched collection of GPU tools and libraries to use with VL.Stride:
- Domain specific high level node collections
- Distance Fields & Raymarching
- Procedural Geometry
- Textures and Materials
- A domain agnostic set of nodes and helpers for patching GPU logic
- A clean collection of abstract shader functions that can be easily referenced for coders
Intended to benefit the community and wider ecosystem:
- Free and opensource
- Well documented
- Produced in collaboration with the VVVV group to iterate and improve on the core shaderbased workflows and approaches of VL.Stride
Watch a recording of the presentation or download the PDF of the presentation and read about the latest updates of the project.
Funds from these sponsorships are governed by Natan SInigaglia, Kyle McLean and Christian Riekoff, core developers of the FUSE project.